Monday, January 24, 2011

Week #2 Begins!

After taking a weekend break more out of necessity than choice, getting back out there today was good and I am exponentially LESS sore today.

Started off walking with one of my daughters, but she decided the swings looked more fun so from then on I was jogging 25%. walking 75%. My overall pace including my walking with my daughter was a little slower than Friday but I am ok with that. I will always include my kiddos when I can!

The track was really nice. I was in a park and the trail was about a 3/4 mile loop along and around a creek. I wish I would have taken a few pics. Next time I will.

Making some nice connections on twitter, lots of experts, motivators and stuff. I am enjoying it quite a bit. Follow me @only1percent

That is it for today, plan for tomorrow is 2 miles.

1%

Tomorrow is a travel day again but I scheduled some time so I should get some time in.

Still VERY EARLY in this journey but I am happy to have started to climb this mountain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment