Tuesday, January 18, 2011

’The Biggest Loser’ makes the marathon more accessible to the masses - National marathon | Examiner.com

I do not watch a lot of TV. Well let me rephrase that. I do not watch a lot of SHOWS!

That said, I had seen episodes of lots of shows and one show that I have seen a few times is The Biggest Loser. I enjoy watching people reach goals, overcome obstacles, all the stuff that makes this show a good show!

So a couple weeks ago I caught the very end, perhaps the final 10 minutes, of an episode in which some contestants ran a marathon.

I know a few people who have run a marathon, and both started out training for the event in MUCH better shape than these contestants, and they both trained a lot longer than a couple months on a show!

All that said, it made me wonder.

1%





’The Biggest Loser’ makes the marathon more accessible to the masses - National marathon | Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment