Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Being Sick, a mini Whine and Moving On

I hate negative and I hate whining so after this next line I am done....

I am sick!

OK, that is it!

Today's walk/jog was a little rough. Started out jogging and at about 3/4 of a mile WOW did it hit me! I got some uncomfortable tightness at the very top of my left thigh. Both thighs got tight but the left one was pissed!!!!

The remainder of my workout was 90% walking but my original goal was the 1st 26.2 I would walk 100% so I am beating that goal.

Did my 2 miles pretty slowly, over 30 minutes, but again my original idea was walk 26.2, walk fast the next 26.2, slowly jog the 3rd 26.2, and so on and so on.

I am doing some reading (can I call it research?) about STARTING a running program. Mostly I am looking for recovery ideas and how often to run. Do runners run daily, every other day? Truly at this moment I am clueless about it. we shall see what I can find.

I bet the 1% whine less than the 99%

1%

No comments:

Post a Comment