Friday, January 21, 2011

9 miles and counting and some new gadgets

Freezing cold out there and my legs are KILLING me!!!

I guess both of those things are something I either need to get used to or shut up!

Went 2.3 miles this morning. Pace was a little quicker.

26.2 is such an intimidating figure! All week and I am not even at half that distance TOTAL yet! Crazy. That is why less than 1% do this I guess.

Installed CardioTrainer on my Droid, It is a really nice app. I even found a widget for my phone that constantly has my calories burned for the week on my screen. Kinda hardto NOT remember to et out there with that staring at me! Also I am now using Dailymile.com

Dailymile

If you use it too add me, I am Northtexas F

Also as I told you before I am on twitter now. 5 followers so far and some nice, encouraging words!
Follow me there too @only1percent.

My butt and legs are screaming at me! I am gonna ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment