Saturday, February 12, 2011

Twitter

I am a little behind in my posting here at the blog! Working on a few new projects that are keeping me busy!

When I get busy, like I am now, twitter keeps me in touch with some amazing people! I use twitter quite a bit. For my new running life, I use @only1percent. I follow a few people and organizations that post positive, uplifting and/or informative posts about running or just staying fit in general.

Sometimes I feel like I am a fake on there, being that I am SO FAR away from them and being fit! That said, I post right on my profile what I am doing and what I want to accomplish. I suppose the word "fake" is not the right word. Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Anyway, follow me on twitter @only1percent if you are on there as well. Say hello! And get involved!

I think twitter and all those I am following there ROCK!

www.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment